- Visit our website
at https://bortomtullarna.se , or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called
‘crash dumps’ ), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To save or protect an individual’s vital interest. We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual’s vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e.
consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Learn more about withdrawing your consent.
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
- Advertising, Direct Marketing, and Lead Generation
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
En tvådagars paddling från Kajakeriet på Björnö, med en övernattning i tält. Den här biten av skärgården har mycket variation, vi paddlade mellan öar, upp åar och in i vikar och hittade många mysiga ställen.
Jogersö Camping och Havsbad i Oxelösund är en rätt så lång utflykt, och funkar lite bättre med bil, då tar resan en timme och en kvar, men det går att åka tåg och buss, men då kanske man hellre stannar en natt på campingen. Kajaker finns att hyra per timme, dag eller längre.
Måste tipsa om den här väldigt roliga videon – sen glömmer man aldrig skillnaden mellan fönsterlav och vitmossa…
Lajka gärna – tips om nya fina utflykter: https://www.facebook.com/BortomTullarna/
Du kommer inte få en massa spam, postar högst 2 gånger per månad.